The Showmax App for Xbox One is now available on the Windows Store
The Showmax app for Xbox One is finally here.
You can now download it from the Windows Store on your Xbox One and enjoy Movies and Series on your Xbox.
I think most people that own and Xbox One had to plug their laptop into the TV to watch Showmax which could become quite a pain. But all your problems are over now.
Xbox was previously available on tablets, smartphones, computers, media players and smart TVs.
How to install Showmax on your Xbox One
- If you’ve not done so already, sign up for Showmax via www.showmax.com. There’s a no-risk 14-day free trial. Showmax is not a contract – it’s simply paid on a month to month basis and can be canceled anytime.
- You’ll need the email address and password you use to sign up for Showmax to sign in on the Xbox One.
- Go to the Store tab on the Xbox One.
- Go to the Search tab on the right-hand side of the screen and search for Showmax.
- Install the app.
- Sign in to the app using the same email and password you used to sign up for Showmax.
- To pin the Showmax app to your home screen, highlight the app tile, press the menu button and then select ‘pin to home’.