How to install Kodi with Genesis to watch thousands of movies and series on your computer
So I’ve been using Kodi for a little while now and it works ok. It sucks a bit if you have a slow internet speed because it buffers a lot but I bet if you have a 10Mbps line or a fibre line you won’t have any buffering issues.
So. Here we go.
- Download and install the latest version of Kodi.
Go to Kodi.tv and download the latest version of Kodi for Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, Ubuntu and Raspberry Pi. Install it and then follow the next step to install Genesis
- Download and install Genesis for Kodi
Download the Genesis Lazarus ZIP file here
- Open Kodi and choose system
- Choose Add-Ons
- Choose install from ZIP
- Go browse to the downloaded Genesis ZIP file on your computer and select the file plugin.video.genesislazarus-4.8.5.zip
- Wait for the notification that says the Add-on has been enabled
- You have now successfully installed Kodi and Genesis. To access Genesis in Kodi, go to Videos -> Add-ons -> Genesis Lazarus from your home screen.
If you have any questions, please comment below and I check if I can help.