How to fix slow right click delay for your context menu in Windows 10
Some of you might have noticed that when you right-click in a folder window or on your desktop that there’s a slight delay to display your context menu.
Below is a video that that shows you how to fix that by deleting some unnecessary stuff in your registry.
- Click your start button
- Search for “regedit” and click on the search result that has a blue icon with blocks
- A screen will show up with folders on the left. Scroll down until you see the “Directory” folder.
- Click the arrow next to it which will open it and the open click on “Background”
- Next open “shellex”
- Then open “ContextMenuHandlers”
- Inside that folder, delete all the items EXCEPT “New” and “WorkFolders”.
- Then exit the application
That should solve your right delay problem. Please comment below if you have any questions.