Metallica Johannesburg – All you need to know to make sure you get into the stadium as quick and easy as possible – Big Concerts
Metallica JHB – FAQ
27th April – FNB Stadium
All you need to know to make sure you get into the stadium as quick and easy as possible:
- Gates open at 5pm. Please arrive early to avoid queues
- Make sure you book your transport ticket before show day:
Park and Ride: Click here for more information
Park and Rail: Click here for more information
Parking: Click here for more information
- If you have a Golden Circle standing or general admission standing ticket then you must enter through GATE M to collect your armband. Please note that there will be two separate queues. One for Computicket holders and one for bigconcerts.co.za ticket holders. There is no armband collection inside the venue. If you enter through the wrong gate you will have to go all the way back to GATE M.
- If you have a seated ticket you must enter through eitherGATE C, GATE H and GATE K
- Click here to download the detailed venue map.
- If you bought your tickets through www.bigconcerts.co.za. The e-ticket needs to be of decent print quality to ensure a positive scan at the venue. Please fold your e-ticket as indicated on the ticket prior to arriving at the event to avoid creasing and damaging the barcodes. Click here to see instructions.
- Don’t forget to bring with you on the day: your tickets, ID, cash (NO ATMs on site) and appropriate clothes for any weather conditions.
- Umbrellas, professional cameras or recording devices including iPads are NOT permitted
- Complete event information can be found at www.bigconcerts.co.za